Saturday, May 30, 2009

When is it over?

Again it's raining today, not knowing when it's over. Now that I have found a good way to protect my camera from raindrops, I'm a little obsessed with dark skies.

Another view in front of my apaato. Do you remember the mansion in the background?

On my way home from communication corner this afternoon, I just couldn't believe to see this flower in the ditch. Ok, let me admit it's not in the direction of my house. Have a nice weekend :).
Hiro San: Ame ga futte iru (It's raining)
Yuri San: Suki desu (Love it)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

All shots are great, but I think the 1st one really shows your mood regarding the rain. Hope some sunshine will cheer you up soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is a nice set of photos. We had a lot of rain but now it is nice.

Unknown said...

Even during rain you capture nice moments:-)

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

i love the last photo of the white flower. gorgeous. it would be hard to have so many rainy days though. hang in there and good eye to still find interesting photo opportunities

Ree said...

I like these shots. First time to see your blog, nice!

Trotter said...

Hi Henny! Beautiful shots!

Thanks for following Blogtrotter. Would love to read your comments there!!

VP said...

I love taking photos when it's raining, obviously when barely possible. Yours are great shots.