Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hiroshima FF 09, People



Some more photos of people taking part in the festival.

Today I got tagged by Vogon Poet. Thank you.

The rules are simple: Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six (un)important things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're "it". We all feel this blogging community to be one of inclusion and friendship.
Some happy things pop up in my mind first:
- old-jeans camera bag (got it done today)
- young coconut juice in my home country
- dreaming of Istanbul
- to have an old film, or pinhole, or polaroid camera
- to know what to write and not have problem with English
- to visit new places and meet nice people
And here are my six tagged bloggers :
 
I'll see you tomorrow :).

Hiro San: Owarimasuka? (Is it done?)
Yuri San: Ie, mada desu (Not yet)

6 comments:

Babzy.B said...

Beautiful serie , i like the way you catch people , very interesting :)

valeria said...

Hello Henny!
I am so honoured to receive this award from you!
Please don't take offence if I fail to do the same on my blog, it's just that I can't cope...!
Blogging has indeed helped me to create a new bunch of friends, some of which became really close - something one doensn't expect with the web! -
I cherish your contact and your comments (by the way, have you sent the link to your brother? It's very interesting to know about fans of Chievo on the other side of the planet!!!) and I love your blog. I really really like the short exchange between Yuri San and Hiro San. One of them is you? Or is it just invented? Anyway, it's such an original thing and I enjoy it greatly.
Among your "happy things" I really agree with
"to know what to write and not have problems with English" LOL!
A big big hug from Verona!
PS Are you on Facebook?

Sniffles and Smiles said...

No, I'm not deleting Been There Done That...but my in-laws are visiting, and so I'm very busy...I've linked BTDT to my other site, and removed it from my profile because it falls alphabetically first in my list of blogs, and it is actually my second blog...and I can't seem to make it come up second on my list...can't figure it out...I've got to come up with a new post for that blog as well, but have been so busy with my husband's parents visiting that I can barely keep up with my regular blog...also didn't know what to post this week... Thank you for tagging me...This is my second tag on this topic today...so I'll wrap the two together and post it sometime in the next several days...You are wonderful! Your photography is simply enchanting! What a wonderful festival it must be!! And I love YOUR list!!!! Blessings and love to you, dear Henny! ~Janine XO

joo said...

Hi Henny, as usually like your post - nice idea, great photos. Today i also like your list of six what-make-me- happy-important things:)

Unknown said...

Great scenes here!

nanak said...

halo halo
sy kembali lagi. hhe
terimakasih uda d tag